No Comment Categorie:
A man was being interviewed for a job. “Were you in the service?” the interviewer asks.

“Yes, I was a Marine,” responds the applicant. “Did you see any active duty?” “I was in Vietnam for two years and I have a partial disability.”

“May I ask what happened?” “Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles.” “You’re hired.

You can start Monday at 10 a.m.” “When does everyone else start? I don’t want any preferential treatment because of my disability.”

“Everyone else starts at 7 a.m., but I might as well be honest with you. Nothing gets done between 7 and 10. We just sit around scratching our balls trying to decide what to do first.”


Articole Similare




Daca pui mausu aici o sa poti sa dai comment

Postare mai veche Postare mai nouă


Blogu' lu' Panda s-a mutat.
Acum se fac bagajele...


Teoretic ar trebui sa te redirectioneze automat. Daca insa nu se intampla asta in urmatoarele 5 secunde, intra pe pandutzu.com.
Aaa..si nu uiti sa-ti uploadezi bookmark-urile si blogroll-ul.
Merci.